MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Excuse me while I pull the foot out of my mouth


Wow, Jurassic 5 way to prove me wrong. For all the shit I talked on you the show was outstanding, except for the amount of college kids there. I can forgive the collab with Nelly and almost forgive the Dave Mathews one. If you wouldn't have done it as an encore it would have been in my top 25 shows. (probably around the 23 mark) Thank you for proving me wrong. Cadence Weapon, on the other hand, you sound better on cd.
Now for the stuff I didn't like:
1. No Beer. This is probably the worst part about going to all-ages shows. Set up a beer garden please. I don't need to get blackout drunk, but a couple of beverages would have been nice.
2. People jumping up and down like they're on a pogo stick. Thank House of Pain for that one.
3. Older men clapping along to their own beat. It's not that I don't like them, they are the best to watch.
4. Guys putting their girlfiends on their shoulders. I paid good money for my ticket, I don't want to see your girlfriends haggard muffin top all night. (I know I'm tall and people could say the same about my fat head, but I didn't ask to be born this way)
5. Career college kids. You know the ones. Theyv'e been going to university since REM was college music. Those guys.

-Pickle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home