MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Sippin on some sizurp

I'm sick. Not in a sick and twisted kind of way, but really sick. I had the pleasure of waking up at 4 am not being able to breathe, my head pounding, and feeling like I was trampled by a herd of white trash at a Wal-Mart opening. Where did this come from? I was feeling fine last week and just got over the sniffles a week ago. The best part about all this is that I start my new job tonight and I'm going to be all hopped up on cough medicine. And to top it all of I am having problems with my cell phone company. Somehow my phone bill is triple what it normally is and they can't tell me how.

5 Best things about being sick

5. Being in a constatnt daze from all the pills, cough syrup, and Neo-Citron.
4. Gatorade, juice, water, tea, and soup.
3. Sleep just seems so much better.
2. Sometimes people are nice and take care of you.
1. How sexy I think my voice sounds when it sounds more like Buckwheat.

-Pickle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home