MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Thursday, September 28, 2006

And the case of the missing keys


Do Gremlin's exist? Moving your clock back, stealing keys, killing batteries. If so that would explain a lot. So far since January, I have gone through 2 Ipods, 1 digital camera, and 1 shelf stereo system. I have also lost the following:

1 set of keys and a winter jacket
1 set of keys and a golf jacket
1 set of display case keys for work
3 socks
1 pair of goggles
1 pair of mittens
5 touques
1 bandana
1 balaclava
1 pair of jeans ( I woke up with no pants on and I have noooo idea what happened)
$54.36 roughly
1 skateboard helmet
My viginity (ha ha)

Where's Encyclopedia Brown when you need him? 25 cents a day plus expenses. Even I can afford that.

-Pickle

PS. If you happen upon any of those items please let me know.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger ~sarah p. said…

    I hear Hifi is pretty good at finding stuff... Maybe you can get them on the case.

    p.s. I found a contact lens case of yours at my house, so that's a start.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home