MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Like Burt and Loni it's over

As I woke up to the sound of snow pants swish swishing, I realized that summer is officially over. Good. I friggen hate the heat. Fall is definitely the best season for the following reasons:
-Sweaters. Especially ones with either kittens, dragons, wolves, or ones that your grandma knit. You.
-Touques. That's right they are not called beanies. Especially if they have a sweet pom pom or are a balaclava or ninja mask.
-Fallen Leaves. I live in a neighborhood with lots of old trees and let me tell you there is nothing sweeter than the sound of leaves crunching underneath your feet.
-No more Flip Flops, shorts, belly shirts, etc... I hate seeing a persons gross toes, hairy legs, muffin top, etc...
-Video Premiers. As winter approaches so do the new snowboard videos. That means video premiers, wich in turn means getting risky.

So I welcome Fall, Winter, and Spring with open arms. I know come March I will be all like "I hate winter, when's summer going to be here" but, for now I am ready for it.

-Pickle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home