MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Friday, September 01, 2006

Like my Dad when I was born.....

I'M OUTA HERE.
That's right Calzgary, I am taking a much needed quasi vacation. The worst part of the trip will be the amount of driving I have to do, thankfully Ipod number 3 showed up before I left.

Here are the top 15 songs that will be played.

1. Clap Your Hands and Say Yeah - My yellow country teeth. Any song you can car dance to automatically goes .
2. Curtis Mayfield - Move on up (extended version) over 5 minutes of pure awsomeness.
3. Three 6 Mafia - Sippin on some szurp/Stay Fly remix. We gots to keep it Crunked up in here
4. Jay Z ft Dead Prez - Hell yeah remix.
5. Gnarles Biggie - Smiley Faces Hypnotize. Again, car dancing
6. Sniff N Tears - Drivers seat.
7. Ray Charles - What I Say. It's a classic
8. Louis XIV - Finding out true love is blind
9. AC/DC - Highway to Hell. What's a road trip with out AC/DC? Crap, that's what it is.
10. The Roots- Don't feel right
11. Knaye West ft Paul Wall - Drive Slow. You have to have a lot of songs about driving
12 A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick it? yes you can
13. Nice N Smooth - Sometimes I rhyme slow sometimes I rhyme quick
14. Marley Marl - The Symphony ft Big Daddy Kane. SOOOOOO GOOOD
15. Earth Wind and Fire - Dancing in September


That should be great for a trip but if you want to throw any of the following artists in the mix you should be safe:

Johnny Cash
Wu-Tang Clan (or any of their solo projects)
Biz Markie
Sly & The Family Stone
Young MC
Metallica
etc, etc

Have great long weekend

-Pickle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home