MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Once youv'e been pickled you can't be a cucumber again

As my weekend of absolute wastedness came to a close last night, I realized that I didn't spend that much money this weekend. I wanted to thank everyone for the free booze on Friday night and the drink tickets on Saturday and the 2 6-packs of AGD last night. I walked away from this bender 20 dollars less than when I started, Sweeeeeeet. My liver has taken a beating and I lost my stomache lining a couple of times but it was all good. So to celebrate cheapness here is a list of beers that won't harm your wallet or your head too much.

Top 10 Cheap beers that won't make you feel like midgets are break dancing on your brain.

10. Maximum Ice
09. Bowen Island Pilsner
08. Mickeys
07. Black Label
06. Pabst Blue Ribbon (should be number 1 but, you can't get it in Canada)
05. Brewhouse
04. Lucky
03. Old Milwakee
02. Alberta Genuine Draft
01. Pilsner

Everything else is just crap

-Pickle

3 Comments:

  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger cc said…

    pilsner is number one in my heart

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger pickle said…

    mine 2

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger claire said…

    i am gonna drink a BFP of PBR this weekend in Montana..i a guaran-fucking-tee it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home