MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Thursday, August 24, 2006

A world without cable, that's just blasphemous

I never had cable growing up. (We lived in the boonies and our tv was a 13 incher that was rarely watched) So, when I went to university the first thing I did was get cable. This was the hay day for late night YTV. Classic Canadian teen shows like Breaker High and Student Bodies and Are You Afraid of the Dark? kept me away from my studies. (And made me fail accounting) So imagine my surprise when I see none other than Ross Hull and Chris Murphy from Katts and Dogg now telling me if it's going to rain or not. I guess thos paychecks ran out eh boys? On another weather note former anchor woman Helena Devries now lives in Marda Loop. I have seen her at Blockbuster and buying wine and naked in my dreams.

-Pickle

4 Comments:

  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger ~sarah p. said…

    Breaker High is tops of the Canadian Crap TV Pyramid (yeah, it exists).
    Sassy teens in suggestive situations at a school on a boat?
    That's crazy!

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger cc said…

    can we get a picture of Helena Devries?

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger pickle said…

    will do

     
  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger claire said…

    aint it weird that ryan whats-his-nuts gosling is so dorky on Breaker High, then dated Sandra Bullock and then...poofter...is kinda good looking?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home