MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My rockstar dreams will one day become a reality


That's it, I am quitting my job to become a professional air guitarist. Sure it may not pay a lot, but I don't make that much right now anyways. I could travel around the circut, doing only Iron Maiden and Van Halen pieces. Drinking Pilsner and PBR's everynight to loosen myself up. That would be the life. I wonder if air guitarists have groupies. I sure hope so. I imagine mine having big hair, ripped motorhead shirts, tattoos of flaming skulls with daggers throught them and snakes going through the eyes, or wolves or unicorns. Pretty much any sweet lady who's down for a good time. They would be called the picklettes, and they would follow me around. Man that would be sweet.

-Pickle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home