MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Monday, September 11, 2006

As Ma$e would say..

Welcome Back, welcome back, welcome back.

I have decided that Vancouver is like an ex girlfriend. Fun when you were with her, but now things are kinda weird when you see each other. And thanks to booze you make it even more awkward between you. I won't bore you with the details, but here are the highlights:

- Renee Renee. If you don't know who he is, you should.
- Cheap drinks at a fashion/industry party. I was "that guy" that night. Some how after drinking my weight in vodka sodas I ended up in Yaletown. Which wasn't that bad , except I was staying in Stanley Park. Thanks to the yuppies who invited me in to their Wednesday night party.
- 2 weddings. More free drinks than you could shake a stick at. I can say that mom must have been proud of me the 1 night when I was on the 9th hole.
- Discovering that you can get PBR's at the BCL's. This was the best part of my trip, I was probably the most stoked I have ever been in my entire life.
- The Dalai Lama. Yes that's right, the 14th reincarnation of Buddha himself was in Van the same time as me. I also got to see him, while I enjoyed my morning hangover cure, as he was staying in the same hotel as the tradeshow was being held in.
-Saturday and Saturday Night- I got back on Saturday and had dinner with a freind and an experience and a half on Sat night. Thank you for driving me home in my extremely disorientated state.

-Pickle

1 Comments:

  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger ~sarah p. said…

    The pizza was quite nice, yes.

    p.s. I asked my mom to bring me back PBR from the states... She brought me back Busch (she says they don't have PBR at the duty-free, I think she's lying). Aw-Ful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home