MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Follow the Yellow Brick Road


That's right I'm going to the Emerald City, (or as some people call it Seattle) for three days of boozing, shmoozing, hi fives, hugs and hand shakes. I don't drink coffee so this isn't my meca, but lately I have been missing the salty air so it will be a little pick up before the winter comes. So to tide you over untill I get back here is an all Seattle mix for you to take with your morning late.

Flanel and Butts

1. Jump on it - Sir Mix A Lot. When I used to work at White Spot we had a Christmas party and the older Indian women danced up a storm to this song.
2. Crazy on You - Heart. I used to hate this song, but after time it grew on me like chest hair.
3. Never Ending Math Equation - Modest Mouse
4. I Must Have Been High - The Supersuckers
5. Parasites - Ugly Casanova
6. Sliver - Nirvana. Did you really think that a track list of Seattle songs could be done without Nirvana?
7. Freek Mommy - Mudhoney and Sir Mix A Lot. This is way before the raprock came out and it was actually pretty sweet.
8. No Clue- No Clue. Fastest Rapper Ever
9. Killing Floor - Jimi Hendrix
10. Waiting for Someboady - Paul Westerberg

-Pickle

1 Comments:

  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger claire said…

    you should be posting these mp3's ...i say.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home