MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I give up

Today I realized that Albertan's as a whole not only have the worst taste in music, but fashion aswell. Is it really that hard? Just put a little effort into it. So to the guy that just came in to the store wearing adult heely's, a visor beenie, and sweatpants with a sassy saying on the back, this one's for you.

Things you should never ever ever wear once you start picking out your own clothes.

- Puffy skate shoes. You know the ones that small town drug dealers wear? Yes, those ones. Put those back in your shoe closet or the trash. It's not 2000 anymore.
- Visors. Again, small town drug dealer. Is it that hot out that you can't wear a real freekin hat?
- Hemp, puka shells, or wood necklaces. We get it your'e one with nature.
- Baby sitter shoes. The ones that weigh like 20 pounds and add 8 inches have to go. They make you look like an idiot who can't walk in heels.
-Pants with anything bigger than an 18" leg opening. Guys this one is especially for you. Raves are gone so should those pants be.
- Heelys. Neverever ever ever wear these. Ever!

Now, I'm not claiming that I am the best dressed man ever. Infact, I have not changed my style since grade 8. (I just grew into the clothes that were way to big for me) Just please get rid of the clothes you wore in highschool and welcome to 2006.

-Pickle

3 Comments:

  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger ~sarah p. said…

    But.... Sassy sweatpants? Not in style? I'm pretty confused.

    Someone else did a post like this, but they were dead wrong, because grills are always in style (and always will be):
    http://shiveredsky.blogspot.com/2006/09/top-10-ugliest-most-embarrassing.html

    p.s. the word verification below actually says 'OVBEER'(seriously). Is it a sign that I am destined to become a veteran? Those guys over at the legion drink OV like it's the last beverage on earth.

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger cc said…

    amen.

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger claire said…

    i want my kids to wear heely's cus i think they are cute.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home