MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Monday, October 23, 2006

Weekends on the fast track

"Let's just go for power hour." Famous last words uttered from my mouth. Great idea, go to a bar that has $1.75 drinks for an hour, only sells you 2 at a time, and has the worst cover band ever. Yes, we went to the Rusty Cage. The best part about it is that's only like a $5.00 cab ride from my house. Forty dollars later it's off to the Drum. (Again) Kinda sick of that place except for the fact that they know my drink and never I.D. me.

Where do I end up on Sat night? Oh, the Drum again. Well after hearing the exact same music 2 nights in a row it's off to Amsterdam Rhino. If you have never been on a Saturday night then something is wrong with you. Something was wrong with me untill now. I think I knew the word to every song that night. (Can't really remember as there were $6.50 doubles) After that it all blends together.

- Pickle

PS. If you need any leaves for those sweet halloween leaf bags let me know. We raked up over 15 bags yesterday.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home