MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It's like sweaters on Dogs


Dear Couples,
On this Halloween please no couple costumes. They suck. Especially the following:

- Hansel & Gretel
- Any super team. (Batman/Batwoman, Superman/Lois Lane, Spiderman/Mary Jane, etc)
- King & Queen
- Bacon & Eggs (I already killed that one)
- Pimp & Hooker
- or any other super sappy stuff

If you feel the need to have matching costumes please use the following:

- Biggie Smalls and Faith Evans
- The Titantic and an Iceberg
- Actually don't, please don't, I really can't stand it at all.

That is all, carry on.
-Pickle

2 Comments:

  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger cc said…

    I thought me and you were a couple last night.

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger pickle said…

    you were the salt n peppa to my eggs

     

Post a Comment

<< Home