MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Pictures, the lazy mans blog

Not only is December that month where that one guy was supposedly born, but it's also full of birthdays. (mine included) And it was a couple people's last weekend.
James turned 27 yesterday, we celebrated on Saturday. It's a rare occurance to see him drunk, that's because he's usually to stoned.
Ashley came all the way from Vancouver to celebrate and scare the shit out of me while driving her dad's car.
So long, have a good trip.
It was such a weird crowd, even these wirdos were there.
And these ones to.
Scott started drinking again, just not to excess.

I was so stoked at the time when I got home I sang Misfits songs untill I passed out.

-Pickle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home