MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Saturday, November 04, 2006

1 Night with Scott Shaw

Top 6 Reasons to Not Give Your Camera to a Short Drunk Guy:

6. You get shot's like this. I have no idea who this is, what theyr'e doing, what they are dressed up as
5. The token pic of myself. Why do peole think they look better when they are drunk? I have no idea and I am super guilty of this aswell.
4. Because I look so good and I love you I need to take pictures of us together, out of focus, and usually out of frame.
3. It's obvious that he was trying to take a picture of his wang to surprise me. The best part is that he couldn't focus because there was a drink in his hand. Good job.
2. This could be either a good thing or a bad thing. This is a nice ass, however, I did not need to see 12 pictures of said ass.
1. I do actually like this picture a lot. I'm not sure what they are dressed up as. (maybe a little asian man) But the look on the little guys face is pure money.

-Pickle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home