MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ladies line up and look at my hot new ride UUUNNNGGGHHHHH

I bought a new car. (Well new to me) For the first time since I've started driving I feel like I can actually depend on my car. Sure it may not be exactly what I wanted, but it will do until my next purchase. Here is a list of cars that were in my price range and had I drove away in one of these babies my mom would have disowned me.
Top 5 cars I wanted to buy, but didn't.
Dodge charger - Do you know how rad it would be to pull up to Peter's Drive-In in this bad boy? Fuckin Sweet, that's how sweet. Little known fact, when Dukes of Hazzard was pulled off the air I actually cried.
1970 F-150 - I have always wanted a big truck. It could be the country boy in me or the fact that I love throwing my money away.
VW Van - Any child of hippy parents has the dream of one day driving to Mexico in a van. It's true ask any kid who was raised by hippies.
Subaru Loyale - I have this car now and I love it. Unfortunately it's falling apart on me. There's something about a wagon that says " I like the cargo room but don't want to be another yuppy driving a SUV."

1975 Toyota Landcruiser - My mom would have for surely killed me if i bought this one. My parents had one when I was a baby and had to get rid of it because I would always get carsick in it.

-Pickle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home