MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Monday, July 31, 2006

Tripod trouble


I think that God doesn't want me to have an Ipod. Since March I have gone through 2 of them. Granted, I didn't pay a lot for them. (I think at least 1 of them was stolen) It drives me nuts, I can add songs to it, make playlists on the computator, but, when I bring it to work, the battery is dead. I guess this is karma coming back to bite me in the ass.

On another note, Mexican breakfasts can try as hard as they want, but they can never replace Dimsum . (Plus you can replace "Dipset" with "Dimsum" and sing along to any Juelz Santana song)


-Pickle

3 Comments:

  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger ~sarah p. said…

    I don't know, man. Dim Sum should come with chips, and then I'd be satisfied.

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger cc said…

    the mexicans have a way better grasp on breakfast then the chinese. dim sum. gross. dipset. rad.

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger claire said…

    pop a bottle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home