MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Like a 12 yr old Serbian girl, I too have a moustache

So I have been growing this scumstache for close to 3 weeks now. 3 weeks and this is all I have to show for not shaving. Well good bye Mr. Mustachio, I'm not really going to miss you all that much.

In honor of my dearly departed friend I have compiled a list of my favorite and not so favorite mustached people. All of these men (and women) had super sweet staches. One day when I'm all grown up I want to be like one of them.


Top 10 mustached Persona

10. Prince- Purple Rain & his band was called the Revolution
09. Hitler- Single handedly ruined a style of moustache for everyone
08. Steve Buscemi- Has the best pencil stache ever
07. Burt Reynolds- Friggen Amazing
06. Gallager- smashin watermelons, meh not so funny but does have a good stache
05. Lionel Ritchie- Fucked up raising his daughter but man "Dancing on the Ceiling" was HOT!
04. Salvador Dali- Put a lot of time into his paintings and waxing his moustache
03. Mr T- Nuff said
02. Vincent Price- scared the crap out of me when I was younger
01. Mr Tom Selleck- Magnum Baby, Magnum


For everything you need to know about shaving those hideous things off, go here.

- Pickle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home