MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Monday, July 17, 2006

The Altadore Rainforest

So after drinking my weight in rum on Friday night and having someone hog my hole bed and forcing me to sleep on the last inch of my shitty futon, I woke up to a downpour in my apartment. So, after praisng the porcelin god and losing my stomache lining, we used every towel in the dungeon to soak up the water then went rafting.


Jesus Is Magic the new Sarah Silver man Dvd: A review

Here's the Line
_______________________________________________________________











Here's Sarah. As you can see, she has crossed the line and is now in Mexico

2 Comments:

  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger cc said…

    Altadore, HOLLA!!!

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger ~sarah p. said…

    I agree, but that's what makes me love her so damn much.

    p.s. New format, pretty great.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home