MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

At least there's no donkey love


So I have a lot of vices and don't exactly treat my body like a temple. I drink too much, I smoke (not a lot, but I still smoke), I eat fast food, I love the ladies, and I don't get enough sleep. So I have decided to give 1 of these up. But which one? Obviously not booze, that's just a given. Cigarettes? No, besides I don't really smoke that much. Ladies? I'm not that promiscuous anyways. That leaves fast food, I don't really like it anyways. So goodbye McDonalds breakfasts, so long JW (junior whopper), I'm gonna miss you but, I have a highschool reunion next yr and something has to change.


-Pickle



PS. 2 Live Crew this monday, speaking of highschool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home