MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I remember when he was just a little hotwheels car

Yesterday was a milestone for the picklemobile. 300,000 km's. It was a sweet drive to work. "Move on Up" was playing, (extended version) I had just finished my muffin, and it wasn't to hot out yet.

So to my u r a bus, (subaru spelt backwards) here's to another 300,000. May your rust spots be little and your oil changes plenty.


Speaking of milestones. We went for dinner to Milestones last night. I ran into my first girlfriend ever. She went to a different elementary school than me but we shared a seat on the school bus. I gave her a stuffed chicken for Christmas. She broke up with me a week later on my birthday. Later on, in highschool, her dad was my physics teacher. Sometimes he would give me a ride home because they lived 2 houses down from us. So Karen, thank you for the 45% discount last night. My wallet appreciates it.

-Pickle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home