MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Friday, July 28, 2006

Go Go Gadget Mobile

There are few things in life that I hate more than driving. Nelly Furtado, Tom Cruise, Star Jones, and Nancy Grace, being them. (I really hate Nancy Grace) I don't hate driving all the time, when the sun comes up in the prairies, mountains, coats, etc... It's really beutifull, epecially if there is no traffic. This morning went even better because I could feel the bile rising.

Top 5 Things I Hate About Driving

5. Old Cars- I know mines not brand new either, but it doesn't puff blue smoke and doesn't squeel. You live in Alberta, the richest province, you should be able to buy a new(er) vehicle. Or, at least get your shit fixed.
4. Being Hungover/Extremely Tired- Last night was sooo hot, sooooo fun but so hot. This morning I'm paying for it and the worst part is I have quit eating fast food. So normally where I would get drive through on the way to work, I now made a bagel. And let me tell you, a bagel while driving is not the same as a sausage mcmuffin.
3. Road Construction- There is about a 2month window in Calgary to do roadwork and being the geniuses that city hall is, they start every project at once. The stupid glenmore construction won't be done until 2010. And you know as soon as it's done they'll have to redo it.
2. Cops- I drive a nice stretch of hwy every morning. 34 km's to be exact. I don't go over the speed limit that much, but there are always cops trying to make their quota. Is there not better things you can do with your time.
1. Old People- You know that huge car driving slow in the fast lane, with their turn signals on, those are old people. They cut you off all the time because they can barely see over the wheel. When I get to that age I better have a driver or I'm taking the bus.

-Pickle

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home