MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Thursday, July 27, 2006

I put the "Cap" in Captain Crunch

I like to check my email first thing in the morning. I know I'm addicted to the internet. Anyways, there was this recipe in my inbox. Now I'm not going to try it, but it got me thinking, who actually likes spam besides Monty Python. I mean it has absoluetly no nutritional value and I'm sure it tastes like gross.

So here are some spamarriffic recipes if you either want to eat it, or ever end up living in a van down by the river.

Island teryaki bites

Elegant Potato Spam casserole

Breakfeats, Lunch , & Dinner


On a fun note. Way to go Goodfoot on your grand opening. It looks good. And the beer was free so that was even better. Also Calgary's own quasi celebrity was there. (I'm not going to say who she is but, it rhymes with hickey and she has been at a lot of these hipster things lately)

-Pickle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home