MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'm ritch beeyatch


It's Tax time again. What am I to do with my huge return of $30.00 ? I don't know. Here's what I came up with:


- Get the deluxe car wash and actually vacuum it out for once.

- Treat myself to a good beer.

- Get my hair cut somewhere other than Great Clips, as the "fat kid hair" is pretty bad right now.

- Start a liquor cabinet. The Easter Bunny was pretty nice and gave me 2 bottles of wine to start it off so maybe I should add to that.

- Buy some sweet "art".

- I could finally get that Michael Jackson shirt I always wanted.


I could do all of that, but I'll probably just get some oregano and have a good weekend.



2 Comments:

  • At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm listening to MJ right now!
    I also just opened your oregano link, and I'm at work. There were pot leafs everywhere!!!

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger claire said…

    get lifted all weekend. its what i do.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home