MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Monday, March 19, 2007

What's Up What's Up What's Up


I was going to write about how great my St. Patrick's day celebrations were and post a bunch of pictures about the night and little comments on them, but, to tell the truth I can't remember much of the night. The day started off fine, 7 people crammed into a truck to enjoy a rainy day at Lake Louise. A couple hrs and beers later and it's back to Calgary. A couple of more beers and some RBV's and it's off to What's Up Cafe for another Bonvoyage party. After that it's a bit of a haze, but this is what I do remember:
- Dance circle with pants around the ankles
- 2 different people dancing on my shoulders
- Multiple scumstaches
- Champagne and Johnny Walker
- The fact that that place was to hot and to sweaty and the bartenders are idiots

I'll spare you the photos as they are pretty horrible

-Pickle

1 Comments:

  • At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    one day i would like to see someone "dance on your shoulders"...amazing thought.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home