MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Don't forget to Spay or Neuter your pets

The last couple of days have been spent in a haze of Nyquil, Dayquil, Cough Syrup, Neo Citron, Advil, Cold FX, and various other forms of cold relief. I am now over the worst part and getting ready to feel better. I have no idea where this came from or how a lot of people I know got it. But one thing is for certain, we all have the same thing.
Yesterday was a complete waste. I didn't leave the house at all. I did, however, get a chance to watch my alltime favourite stayathomesicktvshow, The Price is Right. Bob has been there for all the big ones. The chicken pox in 86', the week long hospital stays of 84' and 85', and countless faking escapades and skip days. I always thought he would be there for my kids too, if I ever have any. Imagine my surprise when I find out yesterday that he only has 70 more shows left. Gone are my dreams of ever hearing "Dylan Maas come on down. Your'e the next contestant." And wearing a shirt that says "Canada Loves Bob." It just won't be the same. Bob, I'm gonna miss you.

-Pickle

2 Comments:

  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger cc said…

    Whow knows Pickle. Maybe they have a new guy coming into fill the roll and we won't even really notice. I mean I notced when the swapped Mr. Furley on Threes Company, but it wasn't such a bad thing. His time has come.

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger ~sarah p. said…

    Ooooh no. CBS better be wise with who they hire.
    Like, what if they replaced Bob Barker with TJ Lavin? The dude's obviously hungry for a TV gig since he left Road Rules, and I bet he works for cheap. That would be a disaster.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home