MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Friday, March 02, 2007

This Shit is Bananas

Like every other adult I should have been in bed by 10:30 last night, unfortunately I am not all that gorwn up and decided that I should go to Certified Bananas last night. Now I'm tired, a little hung over, and sore, but it was worth it.

Here are the highlights becasue I still don't have a fanny pack and forgot my camera:
- Some girl pushing Scott's face into her cleavage and trying to make out with him
- The "special" ginger snap cookie
- Seeing Celine and others that have been hermitting it up all winter
- The amount of trash that got spewed by my after a couple of drinks
- The super tall girl wearing a Dr Dre T-shirt.

MyGayHusband on Sat. Why is it that Friday nights suck and Saturdays there is too much to do?

-Pickle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home