MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Yall be nice to the Crackheads



Being the amazingly smart guy that I am I forgot to renew my passport untill yesterday. Actually I couldn't find it untill Sunday night, only to find out that it expired yesterday. So off to the passport office I went. 2 hours and $137.00 later and I am now allowed to fly into the U.S.A. more specifically Vegas. While standing in line I wondered A) would I ever feel my toes again? and B) If you don't need your passport untill April why wait in this line up in the freezing cold? Now I admit that I am a huge procrastinator, but is it really that bad of a thing? I got my passport, sure it cost a couple extra bucks, but I got it. Do I really need to get my Christmas shopping done in January? I'd probably forget what i got anyways.
-Pickle

1 Comments:

  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger ~sarah p. said…

    They make you wait outside in a line like starving russians? Man, border security is getting harsh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home