MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

It's a new year so it's resolution time

I am pretty much perfect in every way. So I don't really need to make resolutions, but here are the things I plan to do/not do over the next 12 months.

1. Take a "real" vacation. That's right take an actual week off that doesn't involve work.
2. Get Blackout drunk. I like to drink, to excess, but I have never blacked out. I want to be "that guy" at least once in my life.
3. Pay my rent on time. since I have moved out of home I have never paid my rent on the first ever. It's always a day or 2 late.
4. Play the Stock market. Get rich quick works for me.
5. Finish a crossword puzzle without Google.
6. Not get sick.
7. Cook more. I got new paderno pots and pans for Jesus's birthday so the inner Ramsey in me is going to come out.
8. Sleep In.
9. Watch less TV.
10. Change my oil regularly.

-Pickle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home