MY LIfe In A Pickle Jar

surrounded by cucumbers

Friday, April 27, 2007

Farewell to the Panthers


I was going to sit here and write about how my youth was, how much trouble I got into, and all sorts of stuff about the crazy janitor. Unfortunately, I am really at a loss for words. My elemantary school burned down yesterday due to an electrical problem. That was my school. A lot of my older cousins went there and all throughout the halls were class photos starting from the 50's. This was the place where I had my first kiss, first fight, first cigarette, and first serious trouble with authority. I had been beaten up, been yelled at, kicked in the face with a soccer ball, spent hours in my own private "office" aka boot room, and made friends that to this day I still keep in some sort of contact. (By the way, sorry I am really lazy and hate the phone) As much as I hated it, I'm going to miss it.

-Pickle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home